Thursday 24 October 2013

A Satisfied User Review About Wholesale Pages

Recently, Wholesale Pages received big thanks from its user who is very satisfied and happy from this portal. Let's share his story here

When I visited Wholesale Pages, I found out that it is a leading B2B portal in the UK. The portal is a home to various wholesalers, manufacturers, distributors, dropshippers and importers.

The statistics of the portal told me that on wholesale pages you can access over 1.3 million wholesale listings. When I clicked the products tab, a wide range of products opened and the user-friendly feature for me was the segregation of products into respective categories, which makes the product search quite easy. I found the products ranging from agriculture items to security & safety tools and from eyewear & sunglasses to furniture.

As a wholesaler, i have a concern regarding the legitimacy of other wholesalers that I have to deal with. What I found on the Wholesale Pages is that the portal allows space to the wholesalers after confirming their legitimacy through different sources. This is an appeasing feature of the portal which I consider very beneficial from business perspectives.

I figured out that the learning centre of the portal allowed me to learn basic concepts of wholesaling. It provides an insight on buying, selling, starting up, legal & compliance issues, importing, dropshipping, safe trading, payments, marketing and shipping etc. I recommend this learning centre to all the newbies who just entered into wholesale trading business.

Wholesale Pages also runs a blog, which put light on various business topics. Again this is a learning spot for a newbie like me. Last but not the least, Wholesale Pages also runs a news section, which provides me information about the latest additions of the products on the portal. In short, this is one of the leading B2B websites that i found on the internet. "


No comments:

Post a Comment